From WikiOverland, the encyclopedia of Overland travel
Chris Scott is a British overland traveller and travel writer. He has written several books on vehicle travel, mainly based on the deserts of Northern Africa, and lately has published a massive volume called The Overlanders' Handbook.
- Desert biking, Travellers' Bookshop 1995, ISBN 1874472017
- Adventure Motorcycling Handbook, Trailblazer 2005, ISBN 1873756801
- Morocco Overland: From the Atlas to the Sahara, Trailblazer 2009, ISBN 1905864205
- The Overlanders' Handbook, Trailblazer 2011, ISBN 1905864078
- Overlanders' Handbook home page - also has links to his other books